Sunday 6 September 2009

Gym-spiration

Some of you may be aware that I've been putting in some extra gym hours recently.

I've finally realised that though I may not ever look like Heidi Klum, I need to put a bit more effort into getting in shape. Before I moved in with the boy I was really good at going to gym 4 times a week, but my gym attendance took a nosedive in favour of nights in front of the sofa and cinema nights. In fact, before April the most strenuous thing I'd done in months was an alcohol-fuelled night of Guitar Hero action!

I lost quite a bit of wieght in the first couple of months of going, but have been feeling like I've hit a bit of a wall for a while now. Today I stumbled across the pics of Kimberly Walsh in her upcoming New Look collection and she looks absolutely STUNNING!! I'm so glad that Kimberly is getting a bit more attention, as for me she is the most natural member of GA. Don't get me wrong, Cheryl is beautiful but I'm team Kimberly all the way (plus she's a Yorkshire lass!!).


This may well be the kick up the arse I need!!





xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails