Saturday 12 September 2009

20 Questions [TAG]

This was pinched from Katie. Got a loooong post to do this morning but as I'm still waking up I thought I'd start with something easy :)

20 Questions


1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
My Blackberry

2. Favourite brand of makeup
Its a close call between Urban Decay and MAC

3. Favourite flower
Orchid

4. Favourite clothing store
Oasis/River Island

5. Favourite perfume
At the Moment JPG MaDAME

6. Heels or Flats
I love heels but generally only wear them when out as I'm running around all day, so I'll say flats (more specifically Uggs!)

7. Do you make good grades
Er I used to do, Uni seems forever ago now!

8. Favourite colours
Fuschia pink

9. Do you drink energy drinks
Only Redbull in a Jagerbomb!

10. Do you drink juice
Usually at breakfast time

11. Do you like swimming
Yup

12. Do you eat fries with a fork
Depends - chippy chips yes

14. Do you want to get married later on in life
I'm not really that bothered!

15. Do you get mad easily
Not really, unless I'm particularly stressed!

16. Are you into ghost hunting
Nope but I did go on a ghost walk once which was the funniest thing ever.

17. Any phobias
Snakes and fish

18. Do you bite your nails
Nope

20. Do you drink coffee
Yup, especially Starbucks!!


I Tag anyone that hasn't done this yet


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails