Wednesday 5 August 2009

To buy or not to buy.......

Recently I've become increasingly bored with my short hair and have been desperately trying to grow it out. The only thing is with the incessant bleaching and straightening its taking forever (patience never was my strong point).

The last time I went to the hairdressers, she suggested clip in extensions for a temporary fix. I've done a bit of research into this and have found a site called Headkandy (see what they've done there) which seems to be pretty good. They even do a matching service where you send a photo of your hair and they tell you which exensions are the best match for your hair. I really REALLY want to invest in some but am trying desperately not to make a rash decision for the sake of my bank balance!! I'm also a little bit worried that i might end up looking a little bit too WAG!

I wondered firstly if any of you lovely ladies have used clip ins and secondly whether they can recommend the best place to buy them from?? I desperately need steering in the right direction!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails