Saturday 8 August 2009

Moi....... [TAG]

I pinched this from the lovely Kass. I haven't been tagged either but seem to have my blogging hat firmly on tonight so here goes......

Me: Briony
Nicknames: Bri, Pink, Sheep (don't ask)
Birthday: 25 August
Place of Birth: Scarborough (the seaside!)
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Trainee solicitor (employment law atm)
Residence: Sheffield
Screen Name: BrionyLou/Pinksheep
Appearance: er?
Hair Colour: Blonde
Hair Length: Bob, just above shoulders
Eye colour: Green/blue
Best Feature: Eyes
Height: 5ft 5.5
Braces?: Nope
Glasses?: Contacts
Piercing: Ears x 2, tragus
Tattoos: Too scared
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: Rachel
First Award: Creativity Cup at primary school (I'm sure it had a better name than that)
First Sport You Joined: Netball
First Real Vacation: Italy - too young to remember though
First Concert: Take That (with Robbie!)
First Love: The less said about that the better!

Favourites:
Movie: Breakfast at Tiffanys
TV Show: Criminal Minds/Gossip Girl
Colours: Fuschia pink / Teal
Song: Everlong - Foo Fighters
Candy: Tangfastics
Restaurant: Gauchos
Store: Oasis
School: Does Uni count? Boing boing Sheffield Hallam!
Book: To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
Magazine: In Style / Look
Shoes: Stupidly high heels - I love my latest Carvela ones

Currently:
Feeling: Tired/bored
Single or Taken: taken
Eating: a Crunchie
Typing: This
Online: Yep
Listening To: The BF playing some boxing game on xbox
Thinking About: bed!
Wanting: sleep
Watching: nothing
Wearing: PJs and BF's hoody - cosy!

Future:
Want Children?: not right now
Want to be Married: not too bothered
Careers in Mind: After all the money I've spent it has to be a solicitor doesn't it?! I'd quite like to own a flower shop though
Where do you want to live?: I'm pretty happy where I am

Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger: Yep
Had Alcohol: Probably far too much!!
Smoked: Yes - once. YUCK.
Ran Away From Home: Nope
Broken a bone: No
Got an X-ray: Yep
Broken Someone's Heart: I don't think so.....
Broke Up With Someone: Yes
Cried When Someone Died: Yes
Cried At School: Yes

Do You Believe In:
God: Errrrrr
Miracles: Yep
Love At First sight: No
Ghosts: No
Aliens: It would be arrogant not to!
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: No
Hell: No
Kissing on The First Date: Yes
Yourself: I've just about learnt to!!

I tag anyone who's reading this and has enough time on their hands to answer all these questions!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails