Monday 17 August 2009

Liner Loopy

Snooker loopy, nuts are we, me and him and and them and me...

So went the classic ditty by those Cockney scamps Chas n Dave. If you replace snooker with liner then you've pretty much got me.

I'm a firm believer in that if you find something that works for you is perfectly acceptable to repurchase said item in every colour possible. Whether its Topshop long line skinny rib vests or Accessorise bow hair clips I can't help myself.

The item that I'm most guilty of this with make up wise is Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners. I fapping love them. I just can't get enough! Admittedly I'm a bit of a latecomer when it comes to these babies, but I think I've just about made up for my tardiness by investing in almost every colour on offer.



L to R: Stash, Lucky, Zero, Covet, Yeyo, Electric, Lust, 1999 and Bourbon

Most of these are from the VIP and Velvet Rope sets which were out around Christmas time (I'm pretty sure you can still buy these but my local Boots doesn't seem to stock them anymore).

The reasons why these are so wonderful are well documented - They glide on sooooo smoothly with no pulling at all, are blendable (immediately after application), and have fantastic staying power. Before I read about these babies I was forever reapplying eyeliner as it seemed to disappear without a trace by lunchtime. Since then I'd had perfect liner from application until bedtime!

As you can see, Zero, Bourbon and Stash have recieved the most love which is mainly because these are the only colours I can get away with during the day at work. The only one which I'm not entirely sold on is 1999 which is a plummy colour with gold glitter. I'm lusting after the new colours that were brought out a few months ago, with Flipside and Deviant being top of my list (I'm loving the blue eyeliner at the moment) but given my desperate attemt to clear my mountainous student debt I'm trying really hard to resist (and drop some heavy hints that they would be most appreciated as birthday gifts).

Anyone got any other wonder-products they wish to share??

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails