Wednesday 5 August 2009

Forgotten Faves #1

This little beauty is probably my favourite blush in my collection. I'd swatched it a couple of times in my local Mac concession but had managed to resist until I read a few glowing reviews on MUA.



The blush is a plummy/raspberry colour that looks like it has tiny flecks of gold glitter in the pan but when applied has just the teeniest bit of sheen. It has a really fine texture (being a beauty powder blush) and is VERY pigmented - I applied it one morning after a rather heavy night out and looked like coco the clown - attractive!!

I've since learned the error of my ways and tend to apply it with a 187 to get a nice sheer flush of colour.



Fingers crossed that the lovely people at Mac will decide in their wisdom to make it permanent!!



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails