Thursday 20 August 2009

Collection 2000 1 - Willpower 0

I promised myself no purchases until payday but unfortunately I crumbled again! As soon as I walked into Superdrug these little beauties started calling my name, as all Collection 2000 was on 3 for 2 I decided that it would be rude not to investigate further.

I was instantly drawn to BMX Bandit having read some rave reviews on other blogs, so that was the first one I went for. I also picked up Wham, which is a really pretty grey colour (who'd have ever thought that I'd think grey was pretty?!) and Button Moon, which is a light minty green. I originally intended to give Button Moon to one of my besties as her bunnies are called Button and Moon but after getting it home I changed my mind (I will pick her another one up though, promise!!).


When I've had a little play with them I'll update you on first impressions!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Lol it's hard not to spend money, i feel your pain girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails