- UGGs - I'm on my third pair now and I honestly don't know what I'd do without them. I've even resorted to keeping an old pair under my desk at work!
- Guinea Pigs - After a trip to Pets at Home for some food for devil-cat, I finally managed to convince the Mr that we need a Guinea Pig (or two) in our lives
- New Moon Midnight showings - got my tickets booked, eeek!
- Sleek Graphite Palette - I picked this up at lunchtime and I can't wait to give it a whirl!
- Leaving the office when its dark - I don't mind getting to work when its dark, but leaving the office in the pitch black is not good (It doesn't help matters that we share a building with the probation service). For some reason everything is so much more effort when its dark - going to the gym, going to the cinema, doing the washing...I just want to hibernate!!
- Not being able to get a hair appointment when I need one as my hairdresser's going on holiday - I'm sure if she saw the state of my roots she'd be on the first plane home.