Tuesday 13 October 2009

Rating and Slating 13/10/2009

Here's a quick round up of things that I love and things that I loathe this week…….

Rating

  • Collection 2000 Fast Stroke liquid liner in blue The colour really makes my eyes ‘pop’ yet its just about subtle enough to get away with at work – winner!
  • Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Hot Shots My hairdresser used a slightly different toner on my hair last time I visited the salon which made me more white-blonde than the platinum I usually go for. After a couple of weeks I find I need to give my hair a bit of a boost, and this time I decided to try something different. I’m willing to turn a blind eye (or should that be nose) to the horrific smell of this, as it gave me an almost identical tone to the one I left the salon with.
  • Bourjois Kabuki True to form, I managed to leave half of the things I took down to my brother’s there, and one of the casualties was my much loved MAC 182. I picked up a temporary replacement in Superdrug yesterday and I must say that I’m most impressed!
  • The return of Gossip Girl to ITV 2 Now Chuck Bass is back on my TV screen the world makes sense again!

Slating

  • Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse This was once my go to foundation in winter. I’m not sure if the formulation has changed or whether my skin has but for some reason the two just don’t seem to go together like they once did. The hunt for a replacement has started………..
  • Work Just generally. I’m currently working in a very fast paced environment, and the amount of new files I’m opening per week is madness. Add to that pompous Respondents and clients who tend to do the opposite of what they’re told and its a recipe for disaster
  • My car breaking…….AGAIN Believe me, you don’t want to be the person at Ford who is ringing me back tomorrow.

What are you loving/hating this week?

 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails