Tuesday 6 October 2009

Experiment Time....

Since I first discovered Barry M Dazzle Dusts, back when I was about 15, I've been hooked on loose eye shadows. Yes they can be a pain to work with and without a healthy swipe of translucent powder on the cheekbones disasters are inevitable (for me at least), but I'm drawn to loose shadows over pressed every time. Maybe its because I seem to find the colours of loose shadows more tempting, or because I always get a better colour pay-off with loose shadows, but either way I've built up quite a little collection over time..

In the past few years, I've tried pretty much every brand of loose shadows you can think of, from the dirt cheap (Sleek Eye Dusts and 17 Eye Dazzle) to the more expensive (MAC). Recently, I've realised that I should maybe at least consider pressing some of my loose shadows as I'm becoming over-run with them, and I'm trying to condense my collection so that I can actually find what I'm looking for during my daily mad dash to get ready for work on time. I'm also thinking that come holiday time its going to be much easier to take one palette than 12 little jars of shadow.

Having read a few blog posts and watched some YT vids, I've decided that today is the day to finally take the plunge and invest in some materials to press my shadows. Hopefully I'll be in a position to give them a whirl once I get back from my little jolly down south! Wish me luck.........


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails