Thursday 21 January 2010

Zumba-lievable!!

 

Hello Everyone

 

Sorry for the lack of beauty-related posts recently but I've been taking my spending ban VERY seriously - I think this is the longest I've been without spending money on make-up in about 2 years!

 

Instead of spending my evenings mooching round Meadowhall or online shopping  I've been hitting the gym and using the membership which I've been neglecting for the past few months! As a result I feel much healthier, I have tons more energy and actually look forward to going to the gym (which is an absolute miracle for me)!

 

Since Christmas the timetable at my gym has changed, which has given me the chance to try out some new classes. The same old Boxing, Spinning, Step routine was getting more than a bit old, so I was excited to see a new class called Zumba on my timetable. I've only been to two classes so far but I can safely say that I'm hooked!

 

The class is essentially a dance-based aerobic class built around segments of different types of dance (from merengue to rock and roll) which promises to tone and burn calories without you even realising that you're exercising.

 

I have to say that though I usually get a bit of a rush after exercising its very rare that you see me with a smile on my face during a class but somehow Zumba gives me a perma-grin as soon as I step into the studio! The description 'Prozac in disguise' hits the nail on the head!

 

I'm sure lots of you have already tried Zumba, but for those who haven't I would definitely recommend it!

 

You can read all about it here!

 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails