Sunday 3 January 2010

In 2010 I resolve to……

  • Go to the gym more than twice a week (4 times is my target)
  • Cut out the Diet Coke and drink water instead
  • Stop buying things (cosmetics, clothes, accessories) that I don’t need and won’t use/wear
  • Overhaul my makeup storage
  • Learn to budget!

I’m as bad at keeping New Year’s resolutions as the rest of the world, but I though in an attempt to guilt myself into keeping at least a few of them I’d make them public. At least this way they’re out there for the world to see! If anyone sees me breaking them, either through a blog post or on Twitter, please feel free to give me a virtual slap on the wrist!!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment - a blog sale is a good idea to bag yourself a bargain without paying full price for something you may of been after for a while. I have loads of things I could do with selling.

    ReplyDelete

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails