Tuesday 2 March 2010

Review: Lee Stafford Matt Fat Powder

I recently picked up this little pot of wonderfulness when shopping for products to give my newly-layered hair a bit of oomph, and I thought I'd do a quick review on it. 

When I bought this Boots were having one of their 3 for 2 on professional haircare promotions, but I believe that it usually retails for £8.99. The packaging resembles a salt shaker and is the standard hot pink Lee Stafford fare that we all know and love.

The blurb promises to give you volumised film star hair but I personally think that this product offers so much more! Not only does it deliver the promised volume, which is something that I previously only got through the use of rollers and LOTS of backcombing (which obviously isn't ideal) but it also does the job of a dry shampoo and mattifying product to boot. Plus, it smells absolutely divine! 

Magic fairy dust may be high praise indeed, but I can honestly say that this product fits the description… I have no idea how it works but all you have to do is sprinkle a small amount of product onto your roots, rub the powder into your roots, jujj up your hair a bit and your good to go!  I find that the product lasts well throughout the day but if I'm going out anywhere straight from work I tend to sprinkle a bit more product on, ruffle my hair up and I'm good to go. 

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh it's good to know that it's like a dry shampoo! I like the sound of this.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i have an award for you on my blog! :)

    http://xcharleym0ox.blogspot.com/2010/03/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails