Wednesday 31 March 2010

Hi, my name is Briony

I've spotted this on a few blogs and thought I'd get involved. This was pinched from the fabulous Nicola.

 

Never in my life have I been: sky diving!

 

The one person who can drive me nuts is: My mother. Not all the time, but she has her moments!

 

High school: was fair to middling. I definitely made up for it at uni though!

 

When I’m nervous: I fidget and feel sick

 

The last song I listened to was: The Razor - Head Automatica

 

If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honour: my bestie

 

My hair is: bleached

 

When I was 5: I spent my school holidays in France, skiing in winter and playing on the beach in summer.

 

Last Christmas: was great, I love Christmas.

 

I should be..: working

 

The happiest recent event was: a lazy Sunday with the girls, filled with roast dinner, wine and gossip.

 

By this time next year: I will be free of my horrible Professional Development Loan

 

There’s this girl I know that: has the sunniest disposition in the world and never fails to cheer me up

 

I like you when: you comment - a nice comment never fails to make me smile

 

The world could do without: ignorance

 

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: another LBD

 

Most recent thing someone else bought me: A Hello Kitty Easter egg

 

My middle name is: Louise

 

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: Pandas

 

Once, at a bar: I drank the place out of Jack Daniels. I can't remember much else……

 

Last night I was: At spinning class

 

There’s this guy I know who: knows me inside out and outside in.

 

Tomorrow I am: going to eat curry, drink too much and probably fall over - not necessarily in that order.

 

Tonight I am: going to visit the Mr's newborn baby nephew

 

My birthday is: August 25th

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails