Monday 21 December 2009

Rating and Slating 21/12/2009

Rating

·         Only one more day left at work - and then 2 weeks of freedom!!

·         Festive Food - I love Christmas food, eating it, making it, and watching the endless TV shows on it!

·         Seeing my family - Living  away from my family is rubbish, but getting to see them over Christmas is great (especially the Canuck branch of the family!)

 

Slating

·         The Snow - ordinarily I love the snow, I just don't like the way the UK grinds to a halt as soon as we get a sprinkling

·         Sheffield Wednesday - I'm not sure if its dedication of stupidity, but something makes me turn out to a match when its -2⁰C and we're third bottom in the league

·         My Sky Plus planner being empty - recommend me some new shows please people!!

 

xxx

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Christmas hon! As for your Sky Plus, just send your box to me, I would kill for one right now with all the stuff I want to watch! xx

    ReplyDelete

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails