Monday 21 December 2009

Feeling Festive

Now that I've got less than a week left at work, I've started feeling extra festive. So festive in fact, that I've been playing with my many glitter eye-liners. After all, if you can't wear glitter eyeliner at Christmas when can you wear it?? 

Given the fact that we're currently winding down, I thought that I'd try something a bit different for work. I didn't go for full on eye-makeup as I doubt it would have gone down to well, but I tried out a slightly more subtle look (Subtle? Glitter??), with just a flash of glitter/colour.

On Friday I went for purple, using Collection 2000 Glam Crystals in Shake It Up and GOSH Velvet Touch eyeliner in Purple Stain. Unfortunately I didn't have the foresight (or time) to take a picture, but I today I did….. I went for a green look, involving Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter eyeliner in Stagedive and Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Covet.

 As you can see its not too much at all, and I think that the little flash of glitter is quite cute and VERY Christmassy! I think tomorrow I might go for a gold/brown combo :) 

Let me know what you think xxx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails