Sunday 13 December 2009

Golden Greats

I’m not the most adventurous person with eye shadows, in fact you could go as far to say I’m stuck in a bit of a rut! I always seem to reach for neutral/gold/bronze shadows and I’ve amassed quite a collection in the past few years.

As the Mr was having (yet another) afternoon of Championship Manager, I decided to have a bit of a tidy up of my eye shadows and decide which of them I am going to start with when I finally get round to the great pressing experiment. During the tidy up, I realised just how many golden-toned shadows I have so I thought I’d share my top 4 with you in a quick post. Surprise surprise, they’re all loose shadows!

Here they are with flash…:IMG00190-20091211-2044 

….and without:IMG00192-20091211-2045

Top to bottom we have:

  • Barry M Dazzle Dust in Tan (39)
  • MAC Pigment in Gold Mode
  • Barry M Dazzle Dust in Bronze (44)
  • MAC Pigment in Melon

Again, sorry about the dodgy pictures – not long til I get my new camera I promise!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Good Lord, Bronze and Melon are simply stunning! Thanks for sharing! XO

    ReplyDelete

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails