Apologies for the lack of meaningful posts the last week or so, but I thought it would be a good idea to take a couple of long weekends. Turned out I was mistaken as now I’m completely snowed under with work. Oh well.
Anyways, I was tagged by the lovely Toni to do the ‘I hit pan’ tag that’s doing the rounds, so here goes……..
1. List 6 items that you have either 'hit pan' or finished the tub/tube bottle of etc. and have or plan to repurchase for even and ever! This can be makeup, skincare, haircare, bodycare or scent
2. Tag 6 people that you want to know their repurchases
3. Let those 6 people know by leaving a comment on their blog with a link so they know what to do
I’m sure most of you are well aware of my favourites as I tend to bang on about them incessantly, but here goes……
This is my daily staple. Even if I’m having a minimal makeup day this is the first item I reach for.
2. MAC Angel Lipstick
My favourite lipstick by MAC, Angel is nigh on perfect!
3. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
My favourite fragrance ever. Love.
4. Too Faced Shadow Insurance
I tried UDPP, I didn’t get on with it. This on the other hand is fantastic.
5. Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
I’ve currently got about 3 of these in stock. I use this everyday, its my favourite eyeliner ever.
6. No 7 powder blush in Petal
A pretty pink colour which is sheer and buildable. Great to apply in the car, at the office or on the run without worrying about looking like coco the clown..
Anyone who wants to do this, I’ve been so busy that I guess most people have already done the tag!