Saturday 7 November 2009

Boots/Superdrug Haul

Haul

Its been a while since I purchased any makeup items from Boots or Superdrug so I thought I’d give any one who’s interested a sneaky peek into what I bought this week.

GOSH is currently on 3 for 2 in Superdrug, so I picked up Black Passion nail polish, and two Velvet Touch eyeliners in Bananas and Metallic Brass. I really like the consistency of these eyeliners and they remind me a lot of Urban Decay’s 24/7 liners which I’m sure by now you all know I adore! I’ve heard a lot of good things about Bananas and I picked up Metallic Brass because its halfway between Stash and Lucky, which are two of the liners I wear quite often during the day.

Next I went to Boots, where I used my £5 No 7 voucher to but Wheatsheaf Stay Perfect Eyeshadow and Natural Collection Apple Blossom lipstick. I was intrigued to try Apple Blossom as I’d read a few posts about it and I’m always up for a bargain!! I picked up Wheatsheaf just because there wasn’t really anything else I fancied and it would have been rude not to use it!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails