Sunday 16 May 2010

NOTD: Nails Inc for Diet Coke in Paris

I'm sure you are all aware of the fab promotion that Diet Coke and Nails Inc are running in Boots, but it you don't spend half of your life in Boots or have been hiding under a rock for the past week or so the deal is that if you buy two 500ml bottles of Diet Coke you get a free limited edition Nails Inc Polish. There are four colours to choose from: London (a gorgeous mink-y nude, which is also my favourite), Paris (a deep pinky-purple), New York (a bright fuchsia pink ) and Milan (a firey hot red). So far I have picked up Paris and 2 bottles of London, but given that I'm a Diet Coke addict I'm planning on getting my mitts on New York and Milan this week.

Have you picked up any of these polishes, and if so which is your favourite?

xxx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails