Monday 8 February 2010

Rating and Slating 08/02/2010

Rating

·         T minus 3 weeks until I get my Mini - EEEEEEEK

·         Still enjoying the gym - I'm still looking forward to going to the gym and an actually starting to see some results - go me!

·         My new 'do - its different but I love it! Plus it gives me the perfect excuse to try out all manner of new products.

·         February being a short month - I may actually manage to make my pay packet stretch the whole distance for once

 

Slating

·         No internet access at home - STILL! You don't realise how dependant you are on something until its taken away! On the plu s side it does mean that I've got about 6 posts drafted and ready to go!

·         Valentines Day - call me miserable but I just can't be arsed with it all. To be honest I'm of the opinion that if you can't be nice to each other everyday, why bother on one day…just because Clinton Cards tells you to?? (The Mr thanks his lucky stars about this!)

 

xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails