Wednesday 14 July 2010

Versatile Blog Award

VersatileBloggerAward

THE RULES:

♥ Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award

♥ Share seven things about yourself

♥ Pass this award to ten bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!

♥ Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.

First of all, a huge thank you to ShannenLove for giving me this award :).

Seven things about me:

♥ I am petrified about turning 25. I know its more than a little bit irrational but there is something about being closer to 30 than 20 that fills me with dread.

♥ My mum is my best friend in the whole world. When I was growing up we didn’t exactly see eye to eye, but since i moved out to go to uni 7 long years ago we’ve grown closer and closer, and now we have the best relationship I could wish for

♥ I desperately want a beagle puppy. I know I can’t have one right now as I don’t think its fair to go out to work and leave a dog home alone all day but I still spend hours trawling the internet looking at cute pictures of puppies! Example:

♥ There’s nothing I love more than curling up on the sofa with the Mr watching trashy American crime shows – yet another possible indicator that I’m getting old!

♥ I would love to learn to speak Spanish. I go to Spain quite often as the Mr part-owns a villa out there with his family (everyone loves a cheap holiday) and I find it really frustrating that I can’t speak the lingo. One day, when I have time its definitely something I’d like to do.

♥ I’m a clean freak and I have an unhealthy obsession with bleach, especially in the kitchen and bathroom!

♥ I love driving, I find it really relaxing. Luckily, living in Sheffield I’m close to some really great drives, my absolute fave being the Snake Pass.

Sorry they aren’t very interesting but I struggled to come up with some things that you didn’t already know!

I TAG:

Rosalyn

Carla

Sinead

Liloo

♥ and anyone else who wants to take part!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. You should get one. They're not difficult to maintain and to train. Beagle puppies are quiet dogs.

    Cheers,
    Nancy, expert about Beagle training

    ReplyDelete

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails