Monday 18 May 2009

Worst. Product. Ever.

In an attempt to prepare myself for the summer I purchased Olay complete care touch of foundation. I was hoping it would be just what I was looking for - a nice sheer base for summer, as I like to let my skin breathe for at least part of the year!


What I got was none of the above. I went for fair as I figured it would be the closest match to my pasty northern complexion - how wrong could I be?! It went on patchy and I looked like I was wearing (very badly applied) fake tan. Then when I attempted to blend it it congealed on my skin and peeled (!) off!!


Very bad times.


Needless to say I'll be sticking with the bourjois 10hr sleep effect this summer unless anyone has any suggestions?!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails