Sunday 30 January 2011

Here We Go Again…

Well where did January go? Seriously, it seems to have absolutely flown by. One minute its New Years Eve, the next its (almost) payday. I should start by wishing everyone a rather belated Happy New Year – I hope 2011 has got off to a great start for everyone. Secondly, I should apologise for being MIA….again. I’ve not really got an excuse this time, I just didn't have anything to say and rather than boring you all to death I thought I may as well keep schtum. Anyway, I’m hoping that 2011 will be a good one so I’ll have plenty to say this year!

All has been quiet on the beauty front recently, mainly because I’ve been trying to use up the stockpiles I have before buying anything else, firstly because my dressing room can’t take any more, and secondly because I’m determined to stop spending money on things I just don’t need so that I can spend it on more exciting things (like holidays).

Usually January is my cue to jump on some diet bandwagon but this year is different. Instead of trying (and failing) to stick to some rigid plan and depriving myself of all the things I love I’m trying to re-educate myself and make myself more aware of what I eat so that I make better choices by keeping a food diary. So far so good! As well as this,  I’m seriously stepping up my gym game too, so brace yourself for lots of incredibly boring gym / fitness / diet posts in preparation for the wedding season – three invites this year all ready, is there something in the water?!

Here’s to a fabulous 2011!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you blogged!

    Weddings are always good motiviation to lose weight. I've got one at the end of July, so I'm figuring I need to lose 1/2 a pound a week to get to a decent sort of size by then.

    I've been extremely bad at being good so far, but same as you I'm trying to make better choices in what I'm eating rather than being really restrictive and failing at the first hurdle. I'm also trying the Paul McKenna "I Can Make You Thin" book and hypnosis CD which I'm hoping will work. The principles are pretty good, so we'll see!

    Good luck lovely, I'm sure the pounds will start falling off within a few weeks.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails