Wednesday 20 October 2010

Paul Mitchell Haul

Hello Lovelies

I've had such a busy October that despite my best intentions I've lapsed on the blogging front somewhat! Anyway, I finally plucked up the courage to get my hair cut which, given my hairdresser trust issues was a massive step (more on that to come), but also gave me licence (in my mind at least) to place a little order with Lookfantastic. Most of you will know I have a bit of a fixation on Paul Mitchell products, so along with a couple of old favourites, I also picked up two products I haven't yet tried.

The Old Favourites:

PlatinumBlonde Platinum Blonde Shampoo

IMG_0126 Super Strong Daily Conditioner

The New Kids on the Block:

IMG_0128Super Strong Liquid Treatment

IMG_0130

Thicken Up Styling Liquid

 

Reviews coming soon!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love Paul Mitchell but there shampoo makes my hair greasy for some strange reason. Cant wait to read your reviews :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails