Monday 27 April 2009

Home Truths....

As part of project lose some timber I've decided to keep a food diary to try and keep track of what I'm nibbling on. I thought that it would be a better way of keeping track than weighing everything as I don't really fancy lugging the kitchen scales to work!!



I started writing everything down on Saturday and am already shocked at how much I munch between meals - I never thought that I was a snacker until now!!



So this has given me the kick up the arse I needed and I've decided to set myself a little challenge. For every week I can go without snacking on crap I'll buy myself a little makeup treat. Problem is I've already got a list as long as my arm of things I can't possibly live without .....

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, don't be shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails